That’s right, folks, it’s time for the Jan09 indie game roundup!
I’ve been bringing you the latest independent gaming news for one whole month now and I’ve enjoyed every second – hopefully you have too. Of course, I’d love to know what exactly you guys like and don’t like about what I’m doing. Is there anything you’d like to see more of? Less of? Drop me a comment and I’ll listen to what you have to say.
- Gravity Bone made me say ‘wow‘ >>>
- Ten Ton Ninja released
- IGF 09 finalists revealed
- Crayon Physics Deluxe released
– I gave my opinion
- Squid Yes! Not So Octopus baffled
- Caster released >>>
– I loved it
- I Fell in Love With the Majesty of Colors released
- Derek Yu brought us Spelunky
- I gave Zero Gear an exclusive play
- Flower given release date
- World of Goo soundtrack available for free
- Super Meat Boy announced >>>
- Grow Tower was great fun
- IGF 09 Student Showcase finalists announced
- I took a look at City Rain
- Polytron took control of Fez
- I thought Tag: The Power of Paint was incredible
- Closure released
- Where is My Heart charmed me
- Bars of Black and White released
- Edmund McMillen let me try out No Quarter
- Plain Sight failed to impress >>>
- I gave my thoughts on Monster Trucks Nitro
- Global Game Jam kicked off
Indeed, January was a rather busy month in the indie gaming world. Again, if you have any comments about the work I’m doing, whether it be good or bad, please feel free to leave me a comment – I’d love to hear from you.
Bring on February!